Global Datebooks is a division of Global Printing & Packaging which was founded in 1965. Our headquarters is just outside of Boston, MA. We service customers nationwide and internationally.
The production process for your project will be simple and efficient. Your customer service representative will guide you through all the aspects of the project planning, material submission, layout, revisions and proof approvals.
Since we specialize in the design and printing of academic planners, we understand the importance to deliver on time, every time! Working with Global Datebooks, you will receive the highest quality planner at the lowest possible price.
- We use high quality materials in our planners to ensure that they stay as attractive and durable in the hands of your students as they were when they left the press.
- “You use a much brighter paper for the interior than we’ve had before with other vendors. This causes the colors to really stand out. It’s also slightly higher grade, which makes the overall planner thicker, even with the same page count as before. The cover is much sturdier than we’ve experienced before. The interior colors look really, really good…I guess my only complaint is that I didn’t use Global sooner.”
—Rick, Indiana University South Bend
- We pride ourselves on our design process, whether you choose our in-house professional team or simply send us your files to format.
- “Just to let you know, WE REALLY LOVE THE LOOK OF OUR NEW HANDBOOKS! GREAT JOB!!” —Janis, University of Memphis
- Datebooks won’t be late. We believe delivery should be on time, every time.
- “Thank you very much for all of your work again and we appreciate you all being able to hit the target delivery date.” —Michael, NC State
- Customer service must be a priority for any successful business, and Global Datebooks is no exception.
- “Thank you so much for providing exemplary service and assistance!! I really appreciate your excellent customer service, helpfulness and responsiveness. It was a pleasure to work with you on this project. Have a great day!” —Lisa, Estrella Mountain